Just about four years ago Joe moved to Greensboro and his apartment was so gross and I was so sad. This is a photo I took that night from out his kitchen window. I was really really desperate for something beautiful. It seems like it happened much much longer than four years ago.
Last year I started writing a story about the first night we were in that apartment where he was going to live and where I was not and then yesterday it went up on The Hairpin. If you’ve been hanging around here for a while you know the ending, although even Joe told me that if he didn’t know better he would’ve guessed it turned out much less happily.
12 Notes/ Hide
- pbenitez4 likes this
- theresistancechick reblogged this from rachael-maddux
- gingercarden likes this
- fuzzyclouds likes this
- wrestlingentropy likes this
- lookwhatkatdraggedin likes this
- printedinternet likes this
- nearlylucid likes this
- middlenamemyers likes this
- dylanbeeke reblogged this from rachael-maddux
- rachael-maddux posted this